Is Electric Mobility Scooter Rental Available Near Me in Spain?
Were you Googling ‘electric mobility scooter rental near me’? Wondering if you can rent an electric mobility scooter in Spain? The simple answer is ‘yes’. You can find electric scooter rentals nearby from Plaza de la Movilidad, which is based in San Pedro del Pinatar and the Mar Menor area. This is the one-stop solution for anything related to renting or buying premium quality mobility scooters in Spain.
But, what is Plaza de la Movilidad? Who are they, and what do they do? Why should you trust them with your time and money? Let me give you some details, and hopefully, by the end of this blog, you will have a clearer picture of what you can expect from them and decide if they are fit for what you are looking for.
Introduction to Plaza de la Movilidad:
Plaza de la Movilidad is the brainchild of Mr. Martin Nicolai. He and his wife settled in Spain for a more relaxed lifestyle but missed the old mobility scooter service they enjoyed in their hometown. However, the creation of Plaza de la Movilidad has many more layers to it.
His classmate deeply touched Mr. Martin Nicolai. His friend’s wife took him out every evening in a mobility scooter so that he could socialize with his neighbors. Mr. Nicolai wanted to do something for people like his friends and help them regain a part of their freedom of mobility and independence. Thus, Plaza de la Movilidad was born with the motto of providing quality services to its customers and a tool to gain personal freedom with a breath of fresh air. Hand in hand with NicoMobility in Ciudad Quesada, Plaza de la Movilidad was set up in the most centralized location in San Pedro del Pinatar, that is, Plaza de la Constitución, in hopes of benefiting the locals as well tourists, while providing not-notch service to a large number of people.
Top Reasons Why Plaza de la Movilidad Is The Perfect Choice For Booking Mobility Scooters in Spain
- Plaza de la Movilidad believes in offering its customers the best quality service, especially for those individuals who have lost some amount of their freedom of mobility. Owing to this, the entire range of mobility scooters offered by Plaza de la Movilidad are four-wheelers designed to provide optimum support, sturdiness, and comfort for customers.
- All the mobility scooters Plaza de la Movilidad offers are powered by electricity and run on batteries. So, the next time you are scanning the internet for an ‘electric mobility scooter rental near me’ on a search engine, think no more and simply visit the official website of Plaza de la Movilidad.
- All the mobility scooters offered by Plaza de la Movilidad, based in San Pedro del Pinatar and the Mar Menor area, are powered by electricity and batteries. This means that they are environmentally friendly and run on sustainable energy. Thus, you can enjoy a comfortable ride while doing your share for the conservation of the environment as a responsible human being.
- Whenever you rent an electric mobility scooter from Plaza de la Movilidad, you can always be assured that you will receive new and completely sanitised scooters. Thus, your travels will always be clean, hygienic, and comfortable.
- Plaza de la Movilidad offers guaranteed 24 48-hour home delivery for nearby electric scooter hire. Still, customers can visit the official Plaza de la Movilidad store based in San Pedro del Pinatar and the Mar Menor area to pick up the scooters themselves.
- Plaza de la Movilidad does not require customers to pay any down payment before renting a mobility scooter. You only need to bring valid ID proof while renting a mobility scooter from them.
- In order to rent mobility scooters from Plaza de la Movilidad, the customer has to be at least 16 years old. In this way, Plaza de la Movilidad ensures safety and responsible service to its customers.
- Plaza de la Movilidad wants to ensure that they provide premium services to each of their customers like you. Thus, to ensure that the mobility scooters are always kept in the best condition possible, it is advised that you do not drive the mobility scooter on the beach or in the water.
- Plaza de la Movilidad, founded by Mr. Martin Nicolai, was based on the pillars of compassion and inclusivity. Therefore, the entire range of mobility scooters offered by the Plaza de la Movilidad is built to cater to their large base of customers and their unique needs.
- Plaza de la Movilidad offers a six months guarantee for batteries and a whopping 2 years guarantee for scooters.
Benefits of Using the Four-Wheeled Mobility Scooter Range Offered by Plaza de la Movilidad compared to the Two-wheeled and Three-wheeled Models:
|TWO-WHEELED MOBILITY SCOOTERS||THREE-WHEELED MOBILITY SCOOTERS||FOUR-WHEELED MOBILITY SCOOTERS|
|Scooters for short-distance travel||Designed for medium to long-distance travel||Perfect for medium to long-distance travel|
|Fit for youngsters and healthy individuals who are comfortable with a small amount of exercise while travelling||A great option for anyone, especially older people or those who prefer to sit and travel||Fit for anyone and perfect for older people or those who prefer to sit and travel or unfit for physical labour|
|Should be avoided on very rough or bumpy roads||Should be avoided on rough roads, sharp turns or sandy beaches||Fit for reasonably rough roads and long-distance travels|
|Incredibly light-weight and compact||Moderately light-weight and compact||Moderately light-weight and compact|
|Mostly super-easy to fold into half||Mostly, can be disassembled into three or four parts||In most cases, these can be disassembled into three to five parts|
|Can be easily carried around from one place to another||Moderately easy to carry after disassembling||Moderately easy to carry after disassembling the parts|
|An excellent compact scooter rental option for university students and regular office commuters||Excellent option for a compact scooter rental for regular chores like getting groceries, dropping your kids off to school and so on||Perfect choice for a compact scooter rental for the safest and most comfortable travelling experience, especially for travelling in pairs, the elderly and carrying slightly heavier loads.|
|Eco-friendly and, in case of manually driven scooters,does not even needs to be charged||Eco-friendly and comfortable mode of transportation||Eco-friendly, comfortable and safe mode of transportation|
|A pocket-friendly travel option as it is either manually driven or works on electricity||Cost-effective as it runs on electricity and chargeable batteries||Pocket-friendly as it runs on electricity and chargeable batteries|
Cost of Renting Mobility Scooters from Plaza de la Movilidad:
|One seat small||25 Euro||55 Euro||55 Euro||90 Euro|
|One seat middle||30 Euro||65 Euro||65 Euro||100 Euro|
|Two seat limo||50 Euro||90 Euro||90 Euro||140 Euro|
|One seat small||35 Euro||70 Euro||70 Euro||110 Euro|
|One seat middle||40 Euro||85 Euro||85 Euro||130 Euro|
|Two seat limo||60 Euro||110 Euro||110 Euro||180 Euro|
3. Other Months
|One seat small||30 Euro||65 Euro||65 Euro||100 Euro|
|One seat middle||35 Euro||75 Euro||75 Euro||110 Euro|
|Two seat middle||55 Euro||100 Euro||100 Euro||160 Euro|
|San Pedro, Lo Pagan||20 Euro|
|El Mojon, Santiago del Ribera||30 Euro|
|San Javier, Pilar de Horadada||35 Euro|
|La Zenia, Las Alcázares||40 Euro|
This is the cost to rent an electric mobility scooter for short-term periods from Plaza de la Movilidad. If you wish to hire a mobility scooter for a longer period of time, you need to contact Plaza de la Movilidad directly through their website or visit their store based in San Pedro del Pinatar and the Mar Menor area in Spain and they will provide you with all the necessary details.
« Is it Possible to Rent a Scooter in San Pedro del Pinatar, Spain, Without a Licence? Is it Possible to Rent a Scooter in San Pedro del Pinatar, Spain, Without a Licence? »